You’ve just moved in to your new dream home. You had it built to your specifications. But do you know if it was built right? There are may things you will never see once the sheetrock goes up. Wise buyers will get their new home inspected at a minimum before the sheetrock goes up and preferably before the concrete is poured. Call us today to schedule you phase inspections and get a comprehensive review of your dream home as it is being built.
- Did the builder place the proper reinforcing in the foundation?
- Is there adequate clearance between the reinforcing and the face of the foundation?
- Are the foundation beams deep enough?
- Are the walls properly wind braced?
- Has proper fire-blocking been installed?
- Are the walls anchored to the foundation?
- Are the windows properly flashed?
- Are studs over-bored or over-notched?
- Are nail plated installed where required?
- Are the load bearing headers sized properly?
- Are the electrical receptacles properly spaced?
For more information, go to getanewhomeinspected.com