LarryInspects Home Inspection Service
How Covid-19 affects our inspection process
Larry Wedige is Your Home Inspector in San Antonio
Larry Wedige, Your Home Inspector in San Antonio, will perform a comprehensive, visual examination of the physical structure and systems. Let Larry (TREC #6060), with over 20 years of home inspection experience, take you on a tour that covers hundreds of items: everything from the roof to the foundation, including the electrical, plumbing and heating systems, insulation, ventilation, attic, etc. Bring a pen and paper to take notes of the information he will share that does not belong in the inspection report. Also, will answer any questions you have during the inspection process.
PechaKucha Presentation Video
Home Buyer’s Inspection
As a home buyer, you have a right to know exactly what a typical home inspection is. The following information should give you a better understanding of what a Buyer’s Inspection by Your Home Inspector in San Antonio will and will not do for you during the course of the home inspection. First and foremost, a home inspection is …more
Why Get A Home Inspection?
Certainly, a home is usually the largest purchase you will ever make. It is in your best interest to make sure you know the true condition of the home before you purchase it. When you buy a new car, you always get to take a test drive in it. However, that is not the case with a home purchase. All you get to do is look at it and …more
Home Inspection Pricing
We are upfront with our pricing. Listed are our prices for home inspections for your use. You can also use our online price calculator to determine the price. Remember GIGO. The price is only a accurate as the information entered …more
Thermal imaging and foundation elevation measurement FREE with full inspection
LarryInspects Home Inspection Service is a locally owned and operated business in San Antonio, Texas, since 2002, which …more
Home Inspector Larry Wedige is licensed by the Texas Real Estate as a Professional Real Estate Inspector (license #6060) since 2002. He is …more
Schedule an Appointment
Book your inspection online here. You will receive a confirmation within a few hours if the appointment is approved. Due to the ease of booking bogus online inspections, we require a credit card at the time of booking. If …more
Please contact me for information if you are interested in a home inspection. I do answer my calls unless I am driving or have my hands full. Do to the large number of spam and scammer calls …more
- Inspected Once – Inspected Right.
- Inspections with the heart of a teacher.
- First-Time Buyer Friendly.
- Gas leak detection equipment.
- Electronic delivery of reports.
- Foundations measured for level.
- Member – InterNACHI.
- TREC license #6060.
- Comprehensive inspections.
- Color photos in all reports.
- Infrared thermography included.
- Electronic moisture meter.
- Prepay Discount
- 50 years construction experience.
Call Larry for your inspection needs.
Texas licensed Real Estate Inspectors are required to complete 32 hours of approved continuing education every 2 years …more
Saved us thousands–maybe our lives… Not only did his inspection reveal more than two dozen things our builder did wrong, not cosmetic, but city code and manufacturer specs, but he found big things, like a huge ceiling support brace that was vulnerable to collapse–too short so the builder jimmy rigged it …more
The Only 100% Foolproof Way To Build A Flat Roof That Will Never Leak
Getting A New Roof? Then read this page before you pay your roofer.
Buying a new house? Check out GetANewHomeInspected.com.
- Are all of the electrical receptacles properly wired for polarity?
- Does the attic space and the crawl space have sufficient ventilation?
- Is your roofing properly flashed?
- Is your roof installed per manufacturer’s installation guidelines?
- Are GFCI receptacles present at the required locations?
- Will your GFCI receptacles trip when subjected to a ground fault?
- Is your water heater properly connected?
- Are your electrical panels grounded?
- Are your electrical panels bonded?
- Is the framing properly secured?
- Do the headers supply adequate support?
- Is proper fireblocking in place?
- Are your drains trapped to prevent sewer gases from entering the house?
- Are your gas lines bonded?
How To Schedule Your Inspection and What To Expect
Sound advice when buying a home or a car: Have it checked out by a professional.
Inspector Larry Wedige has over 50 years in home construction and remodeling.
Inspected once, inspected right.
Call LarryInspects Home Inspection Service today at 210.6961104 for your home inspection needs.
LarryInspects – inspecting San Antonio one home at a time.
Anyone else is just looking around.
Pre-pay discount available.
LarryInspects – is Your Home Inspector in San Antonio.
Inspector Larry Wedige is Infrared Certified.
LarryInspects – for accurate home inspections.
Call LarryInspects Home Inspection Service today at 210.6961104 for your home inspection.
LarryInspects – It’s not just an inspection, it’s an education.